Flattering Pick Up Lines

Saturday 19 January 2013

Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal you're heart, and you'll steal mine.

Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece.

Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!

I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

You are so sweet you could put Hershey’s out of business.

It's a good thing that I have my library card. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!

If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.

You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.

If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.

If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.

You really shouldn't wear makeup. You're messing with perfection!

Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.

A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars.

Your eyes are like a sunset, They're Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.

If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.

If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.

Are those space pants? Because your ass is out of this world!

I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.

Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?

If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for the fear of losing you.

Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!

A boy gives a girl 12 roses. 11 fake, 1 real and he says to her " I will stop loving you when all the roses die"

I think it is time I tell you what people are saying behind your back. Nice Ass!

If you were a burger at McDonald's you'd be the McGorgeous.

You know, beautiful is my favorite color. (girl) that's not a color.(boy) its the color of your eyes.

Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean, and baby I'm lost at sea!

I can't think of anyone else I'd rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.

It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.

Can you take me to the bakery? Because, I want a Cutiepie like you!

I don't know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.

Are those diamonds real? [YES] I was talking about the ones in your eyes.

I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!

Was your Dad a baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns.

Do you know karate? Cause your body's kickin!

There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.

I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.

I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.

I didn't believed in heaven, until I saw you.

Do you have a band-aid? (No,why) Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!

No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes.

What do you and the weather have in common? You're both Hot!

Hey, I didnt know angels flew so low.

Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

If LOVE was written on every grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that still doesn't equal my love for you.

Is your last name Campbell? Cause you're mm mm good!

I wasnt sure if you were a beautiful angel or a sexy devil, but now that I'm close I see heaven in your eyes.

You: Your father must have been a thief.
Them: Huh?
You: Because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

Could you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice!

I would die a million deaths if it meant I could be with you!

Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?

The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

So, you must be the reason men fall in love.

You should go in the water, cuz you're so hot you're on fire!

You're so hot you would make the devil sweat.

Are you a Hurricane [name]? Cause you're blowing me away.

All those curves, and me with no brakes!

Whenever I think of the finer things in life, I think of exotic cars, fine wine and you.

I must be lost… because I see paradise.

Do you have an eraser? Because I can't get you out of my mind.

Did it hurt when you fell? [Girl: Huh?] When you fell from heaven?

I must be in heaven because I'm looking at an angel!

What size shoe you wear babygirl? I'm gonna guess size sexy!

You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You are making the other women look bad.

Damn girl, I thought diamonds were pretty until I laid my eyes on you!

Hi, did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?

We haven't even spoken yet and im already on my knees!

I was wondering if you have a moment to spare for me to hit on you?

If you were a laser you would be set on stunning.

Was your Dad in the Air Force? Because you're da bomb.

Girl, are you a cop? [No] Cause you're America's Finest

Is your name Summer? Cause you are hot!

Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Are you sure you're not an alien because you've just abducted my heart!

They say milk does a body good, but you're living proof!

You make me wish I weren't gay!

I think you just stole something. [What?] My heart.

So what haven't you been told tonight?

Did god take the thunder out the skys and put it in your thighs?!

Was your father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!

Girl you so fine I wish I could plant you and grow a whole feild of y'all!

Your smile lit up the room, so I just had to come over.

Is your name mickey? because your so FINE!

I'm going to need a tall glass of cold water, cuz baby your making me HOT!

You're so hot; you make the sun envious.

Is your dad a jewel thief? because you're a real jem.

Vogue just called, they want to put you on the cover.

Somebody needs to call the bomb squad, because you're the bomb!

Are you related to Jean-Claude Van Damme? Because Jean-Claude Van Damme you're sexy!

If women were trophies, you'd be first place!

Damn girl, your legs go all the way up and make and ass of themselves!

Honey, your dad doesn't have a penis. He's got a paintbrush!

0 comments:

Post a Comment